Registration Steps:
1. Registration Options
2. Accept Waiver
3. Complete Form
4. Submit Payment
5. Print Receipt
Your registration has been successful!
  • Confirmation Number: 27751195-010708065432
  • You will receive an email confirmation of your registration.

Click here to print your receipt.

Would you like to invite a friend to register online? Click here!

Important Information Regarding Your Registration:

Congratulations! You’ve just registered successfully for Ironman China 2008 in Haikou, China. Please visit www.IronmanChina.com for race information and travel packages.

DONT FORGET
1. Read any confirmation messages shown.
2. Click "PRINT YOUR RECEIPT" to view and print your payment receipt.
3. Click "LOGOUT" to start a new registration session.

HELP DESK
For frequently asked questions or to contact customer support, click here.

MORE EVENTS AND ACTIVITIES
Find another event with online registration.

EventIronman China 2008
CategoryIronman China
Registration ID24089327
Registrant First NameZongchao
Registrant Last NameZhang
Registration Date01/07/08 07:05 AM
Address:Yima Administration of State Taxation,Henan Province
Sanmenxia, Henan 472300 CHN
Birthdate:3/28/1971
Email:306529071@qq.com
Day Phone:135-252-30111
Evening Phone:
Cell Phone Number13525230111
On which countrys passport will you be traveling?China
Will your passport have at least 6 months remaining before expiration when you return from China?Yes
If you have your own Champion Chip, please list the chip number here:
Race ClassificationAge Group
Age DivisionM 35-39
T-Shirt SizeLarge
Will this be your first visit to China?No
Would you be interested in seeing more of China after the race?Yes
Significant triathlon accomplishments:
Have you overcome any significant hurdles to prepare for this event?
How many full-length Ironman Triathlons will you have competed in by April 2008?
List any past Ironman events in which you have participated:
Emergency ContactYingCai Chen
Emergency Contact Phone8613903985903
Personal Insurance Carrier
Policy Number
Do you suffer from any medical condition which would prevent you from competing safely or would likely result in injury?No
Please list any special assistance or facilities you will require due to a handicap or disability:
Are you taking any mediations which may need to be replaced or obtained while in China?No
TravelI plan to book my own travel and hotel reservations
How many persons will likely accompany you to Haikou?2
List any family members competing in this race.
Do you prefer to:have your bike accompany you while you travel
Will your bike be transported in a molded plastic case?No
Do you usually have a massage before you compete?Yes
How many massages are you likely to have in the three days prior to the race?2
Do you generally seek a massage within 24 hours of completing the race?Yes
How many Ironman 70.3 Triathlons will you have competed in by April 2008?

Waivers
I agree, warrant and covenant as follows:

In consideration of the acceptance of my registration and entry in the Ironman China Triathlon, including Ironman China 70.3, (collectively, “IRONMAN CHINA”) and/or being allowed to participate, officiate, observe, work for, or for any purpose participate in the IRONMAN CHINA event, the sufficiency of such consideration being specifically agreed to and acknowledged, I for myself, my personal representatives, heirs, assigns, and next of kin do hereby acknowledge, agree and represent that:
1) I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, any and all claims I may have against IRONMAN CHINA LTD., the World Triathlon Corporation, PCH Sports, and Active.com and covenant not to sue either organization, its event committees, officers, directors, members, volunteers employees, agents, sponsors, other participants, operators, officials, any persons in any restricted area, advertisers, owners and lessees of premises used to conduct any activity associated with the IRONMAN CHINA event (including but not limited to hotels in which I may be registered or visiting), and for each of them their officers and employees (hereinafter referred to as “Releasees”) from all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all damages, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to me, my property, or resulting in my death or incapacity, whether caused by negligence of the Releasees or from observing, working for, or in any way participating in or travelling to or from any activity associated with the IRONMAN CHINA event.
2) I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees, individually and as a group, from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to my presence in or upon the restricted area or in any way competing, officiating, observing, working for, or for any purpose participating in or travelling to or from any activity associated with the IRONMAN CHINA event whether caused by negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
3) I HEREBY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH OR INCAPACITY, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of Releases or otherwise while in or upon the restricted area(s) and/or while competing, officiating, observing, working for, or for any purpose participating in or travelling to or from any activity associated with the IRONMAN CHINA event.
4) I expressly acknowledge and agree that the activities undertaken during the IRONMAN CHINA event could be dangerous and involve the risk of serious illness, injury and/or death or incapacity and/or property damage. I further expressly agree that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
5) I agree and warrant that my entry upon any restricted area(s) and my participation, if any, in the IRONMAN CHINA event constitutes an acknowledgement that I have inspected such areas and that I find and accept the same as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of my use. I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I am in or about any restricted area(s) and I feel anything to be unsafe, I will immediately advise an appropriate race official of such and will leave the restricted area immediately. 6) I hereby acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment during the IRONMAN CHINA event and its related activities.
7) I hereby attest and verify that I am physically fit. I further warrant and represent that I will have sufficiently trained for this competition and that a licensed medical doctor has verified that my participation in the Ironman China event will not pose a serious risk to my health.
8) I hereby consent to receive emergency medical treatment if such is deemed advisable or necessary in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the IRONMAN CHINA event. 9) I hereby permit the free use of my name and picture in broadcasts, telecasts, webcasts, and in any other media as such may pertain to the IRONMAN CHINA event. 10) I also expressly acknowledge that by my registration for and participation in the IRONMAN CHINA event, I give my consent to the collection and retention of any personal information by Ironman China Ltd. and in the inclusion of any of my IRONMAN CHINA event-related performance data in race results normally released to the public. All other personal data collected by Ironman China Ltd. shall remain confidential and shall not be voluntarily released by Ironman China Ltd. to any third party without my knowledge and consent.
I HAVE READ AND I ACCEPT THIS RELEASE, WAIVER, and INDEMNITY AGREEMENT and further agree that no oral representations, statement or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.

Signature:

Signed electronically on

Date:

January 7, 2008 - 7:05AM

2#
发表于 2008-1-10 15:17 | 只看该作者
原文由 [B]逸人[/B] 发表: 祝贺龙腾版主!你是义马冬泳人的骄傲!
3#
发表于 2008-1-10 12:37 | 只看该作者
[: 祝贺龙腾版主!你是义马冬泳人的骄傲!
]
4#
发表于 2008-1-10 13:54 | 只看该作者
祝贺龙腾版主!你是冬泳人的骄傲!
5#
发表于 2008-1-9 22:17 | 只看该作者

祝贺你龙腾版主,那么多的字就是看不懂,只记住参赛号24089327.祝你能成功.盼你的好消息了.
6#
发表于 2008-1-9 21:33 | 只看该作者
祝贺龙腾版主!你是义马冬泳人的骄傲!
7#
发表于 2008-1-9 22:31 | 只看该作者
8#
发表于 2008-1-10 14:23 | 只看该作者
祝贺龙腾版主!你是义马冬泳人的骄傲!
9#
发表于 2008-1-10 10:20 | 只看该作者
祝贺龙腾版主!你是义马冬泳人的骄傲!
10#
发表于 2008-1-10 06:36 | 只看该作者
11#
发表于 2008-1-10 08:31 | 只看该作者
苦练巧练,争取好成绩。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|- ( ICP12013697-2 ) 11010802026271

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 22:11 , Processed in 0.042506 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, File On.