鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 06:57

平衡练习2:铅笔漂浮

请你们注意啦。
May I have your attention? Good.
这次我想让你们做所谓的铅笔漂浮练习。
This time I want you to do
what we call a pencil float.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 19:29

我想让你们把手臂放在这里,
I want you to put your arms right here,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 19:30

放在你们的口袋里,就在这里。
inside your pockets, right there.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 19:32

我们管这叫“把两手放在马鞍上”。
We call it arms in the saddles.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 19:35

臂在体前,两腿并拢,
Right in front. Legs together.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 19:36

脚尖绷直,深吸一口气。
Toes pointed. Get a deep breath.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 19:38

让我们看一看,
And Let us see

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 19:42

你们能否在水里笔直的立着,能否与水面垂直。
how vertical, how straight up and down,
you can be in the water.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:04

明白了吗?预备,开始。
OK? Ready, go.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:06

不错。下巴回收,收到体线内,
Good, now bring your chin back in line,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:08

这样就能立得笔直了。
so that you are straight up and down.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:09

好了,放松,放松。
Good. All right, relax, relax.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:12

注意,如果你像这样,
让头稍微向前倾斜一点的话,
Now, if you tilt it forward a little bit like this,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:13

头就可能在体线之外了。
properly your head is out of line forward.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:15

你要在水中做出放松立正的姿势。
You want to be like you are relaxed
attention in the water.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:16

下巴内收,脖子伸长,
Chin in, long neck

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:17

让头自然地位于脖颈的顶端。
and just let your head flow
on the end of your neck.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:19

这样你就像一只漂浮的铅笔了。
And you are right here in a pencil float.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:20

需要换气时可以换气,
Now when you need a breath,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-9 22:22

但吸气后要闭气,
you take a breath in but hold the air in,
页: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19
查看完整版本: 巧遇在大桥桥墩