鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 06:45

脚尖绷直,肋骨内收,
the toes pointed, ribs in,
这样后背就展平了。
so you have a flat back.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 06:52

手放在马鞍上,
And the arms are in the saddle,
也就是说,手臂放在体前,
which means they are on the front part.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 06:53

两手正好放在大腿的正面。
The hands wind up on the front part of the thighs.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:18

注意下巴内收,
Now, your chins in,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:19

身体尽量垂直站立。
and you are trying to be absolutely vertical.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:20

如果有人没绷脚尖,
If somebody is not pointing their toes,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:21

说明他可能是靠两脚维持身体的平衡,
that means they may be balancing on their feet,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:22

或者两腿分开了。
or they let their legs sepatate.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:23

两腿要并拢,
You want to keep your legs together,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:24

这样你才能学会用身体来控制平衡,
so that you learn to balance inside your body,

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:26

而不是用手臂或两腿控制平衡。
and not on your arms or legs.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:27

这次我要你们先做铅笔练习,
Now this time I want you to be in pencil.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 10:28

然后我要喊“沉底”。
And then I want to say "sink it".

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 20:15

平衡练习3:沉底
我要你们把气完全吐净,
And I want you to blow all your air out

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 20:16

然后沉到池底。
and sink to the bottom of the pool.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 20:19

我喊“沉底”时,
And when I say "sink it",
我要你们用力吐气,把气全吐净,
I want you to go-blow all your air out.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 20:21

接着像石块一样沉底。
And just sink like a rock.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 20:22

这个练习有点像沉底竞赛。
It is kind of like a race to the bottom of the pool.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 20:24

不是游向池底,是被动下沉。
You don't swim down, you just drop.

鲸鱼溜板 发表于 2011-7-10 20:25

在池底停留几秒钟,
OK, hang on the bottom for a couple of seconds,
页: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19
查看完整版本: 巧遇在大桥桥墩