这样肺中就充满空气了,
so that you have air in your lungs.
你就能在那儿漂着了。
So you can just float right there.
准备好了吗?预备,铅笔。
OK, Ready, pencil.
好多了,好多了。
Much better. Much better.
两腿并拢,脚尖绷直。
Legs together, toes pointed.
啊,不错。现在纠正体线。
Oh, yea, now the line.
你,下巴稍微回收一点。
You, bring your chin back in a little bit.
对了,肋骨内收,后背平坦,脚尖绷直。
Yes, ribs in, flat back, toes pointed.
好了,放松。
All right, now, relax.
现在我要指出你们的问题,
Now I want to point something out to you.
两个问题:
Two things you did.
第一,换气时你们出水太高了,
You come out real high for your breath of air,
就在刚开始的时候。
right at the beginning.
其实,让下唇漂浮在水中换气
与下唇高于水面换气,吸到的气一样多。
There is just as much air with your lower lip
floating in the water as is
if you come up real high.
如果你觉得非要把头抬得老高才能吸到气,
If you feel you need to come
real high like that to get air,
那么你游自由泳或其他泳姿时,
when you swim freestyle or any other stroke,
每当换气时,你的嘴巴都会抬得过高。
you are going to take your mouth farther
away from the water than you need to.
因此,你要养成尽可能靠近水面换气的习惯。
So, get use to getting a breath of air
with your mouth as close to the
surface of the water as possible.
所以当我喊“铅笔”时,
OK, so when I say pencil,
我要你们想着换气的要求:
I want you to think about
换气时尽量让下唇漂浮在水中。
trying to have your lower lip floating
in the water when you get a breath.