换气时,只让嘴巴出水,
Then when you want a breath here, I want you
just to get your mouth out of the water,
刚好出水就行了,
barely out of the water,
吸气后立即入水。
then get right back in.
第二,换气永远不要靠手脚帮忙。
But I never want you to use your arms or legs.
因为假设你正在游自由泳,
Because what happens then, if
you are swimming freestyle,
并且养成了依赖手脚的习惯,
and you are used to using
your hands and your feet,
那么每次换气时,
whenever you take a breath,
你都会这么做:
that is what you are going to do.
要么用手向下压水,要么向外推水,
You are going to press down or press away,
或者做类似的动作,来帮助头出水。
or something like that to get
your head out of the water.
后面我们将详细讲这些内容。
We will talk about that more later.
换气应该是整个身体节奏的一部分,
We want your breath to be
part of your body rhythm.
而不是独立的部分。
We don't want to be anything different.
因此让我们养成刚好在水面换气的习惯。
So let us get use to getting a breath of
air right at the surface of the water.
预备,铅笔。
Ready, pencil.
你刚才出水还是高了点,
You still came up just a little bit,
不过好多了。
but much better.
两腿并拢,脚尖绷直。
Legs together. Toes pointed.
对了,对了。
Yes, yes.
放松。好多了,好多了。
Relax. Much, much better.
你第一次换气做的比较好,
You did a better job of getting your first breath
嘴唇恰好在水面上。
with your lips right on the surface of the water.
我们来看一下铅笔练习的水下镜头。
Let us look at the pencil drill under water.
注意看,我要求两腿并拢,
Notice I would like to have the Legs together,